Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with our good friends from Little Rock and Rogers. The DeGroot's came up for the day and we had so much fun! The kids were so excited to play together and Jessica and I were able to make some cake pops. We also had our friends, the Crowell's over to eat. My kids were in heaven because the house was full of kids! This was my first year to make a turkey and luckily it turned out great. I feel so grateful to have such good friends!






3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great Thanksgiving! I miss you and Jessica so much! Cute cake pops, you will have to share how to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that the DeGroot's came up! Hope you come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie- We miss you guys too! Of course the cake pops were Jessica's idea! :-) The part I helped with was the frosting. You melt chocolate chips, dip the cake pops in the chocolate, use pretzels for antlers, and candy for the face.

    Liz- It was so fun to have DeGroot's come up. We will be back in Little Rock for Christmas. We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete