Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!


We had such a fun Halloween weekend. On Friday we went to the Goblin Parade, on Saturday my parents came up to visit and we went to the Ward Trunk or Treat, and on Sunday the kids were so exhausted from such a fun weekend that they both went to bed at 6:15 instead of trick-or-treating (partly because it was on a Sunday). Then Chris and I took turns passing out candy to the kids in our neighborhood and watched a movie. It was the perfect weekend!
The kids were so excited for their pumpkin cake!
Family picture at the Ward Trunk-or-Treat
Jackson and Momma at the Trunk-or-Treat

Buzz and Snow White

I had this great idea that Emma and I would be Snow White together. She was so excited when I walked out in my costume, but didn't want to take any pictures with me.

We finally got one!
Emma was not very happy with her Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment