Monday, January 3, 2011

Visit from Grandma

Random picture with the beautiful flowers my brother Steve sent for my birthday! :)

Poor Emma
Emma and Grandma
My Mom came to visit the week of my birthday. We were so excited! Both kids could hardly contain their excitement when Grandma came to pick them up from play/preschool. We immediately headed over to Chuck E. Cheese! That night my Mom and I went shopping for a bit. The next day we were headed to Emma's big dance class and poor Emma got really sick with the flu. We spent the next 8 hours holding Emma on the couch. She slept most of the day and was pretty miserable. I was so glad my Mom was in town (even if it wasn't the trip we had planned). That night the Young Women came and delivered Christmas cookies to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment