Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lost Job

* We pulled out this inflatable pool on Saturday. I asked Chris to set it up for the kids. I had no idea that all 3 of them would love it!

This has been a crazy week for our family. It started out normal... work for Chris, playdates for the kids, etc. Thursday morning I was cleaning the house while Jackson was at preschool. Chris came home at 10:30 (which never happens) to tell me that he had just lost his job... I was speechless. Apparently his company was bought out and his whole devision was shut down. We were schocked!

This has definately been a hard week for us, but thru this experience we have realized how blessed we are to have such amazing friends and family. After hearing the news on Thursday my Mom immediately came over and took me and Chris to lunch. All weekend we had friends calling to offer help. It has been so encouraging to know that so many people want to help our family, and that they are praying for us. We are so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment